Lulu Barney's Beloved Followers

20110517

broken heart


sayang,thanks for being with me for almost 2 years. i want u to know that for the 1st time i saw u. my heart says, i really love to be with you. u are so different from the other guy that i have known before. u always take care of me, make me smile, make me laugh and always be by my side when i really need u. u are the one i loved from we started to declared our relationship on 9th of march 2009. i always remember what we have done together before. for me, every single time i am with u, is my happiest time and the time for us to talked something and share anything together. i always imagine when the time in future, i became ur wife. huhh. i reallly hope so that my hope wil become reallity. i am so sorry for what i have done and made you think that i am bored with our relationship. honestly i said, i missed u soo much sayang. i always wanted to be with u. i don't like when the time we are fighted and when we are in misunderstanding situation. huhh. its hard for me to forget when u chatting with other girl, it looks like i am not good enough for u sayang.i always remember every single words u wrote when u chatting with the gurls. huh.. u really hurts me and my feelings on you. i know and i believed that u loved me so much. by the time u wrote that msg to the girls u really made me think negetively towards u sayang. i give u everything and give all my hearts to you. i love u so much and hope that we can be as when we before. happy, laugh, and so many good things we doned together. i agree with u that past 2 weeks, our relationship is in complicated. hope that after this we can be as before. i love u so much sayang. after u have read this i hope that u can call me and say something from ur heart. i am pleased to hear it.i really need u and missed u :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

lulubarney's stories | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates